Learn how to harvest seeds! We grouped vegetables based on their families, since in many cases, all the vegetables under one family have the same method of harvesting seeds.
Here is a list of all the families and vegetables within those families that will be covered.
- broccoli, cabbage, kale, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, arugula, mustard, bok choy
- melons, squash, pumpkin, cucumber, gourds
- beans, peas, soybeans, lentils
- carrots, celery, parsley
- tomatoes, eggplant, peppers
- amaranth, beet, swiss chard, spinach
- lettuce, artichoke, sunflowers
- onion, garlic, leek, chives