Trash to Treasure (T2T) is a student-run recycling and resale program. T2T operates through a series of donation drives and resale events. Since many UT students live in another city, state, or country, they are limited in how much they can pack and bring home. Our services allow them an alternative to trashing perfectly usable items. The collected items are stored, sorted, and resold to the campus community at “garage sale” style events during the following semester. All items are priced at $1.00 each. Sale proceeds benefit the CEC’s student projects and programming. Any items that are not sold by the end of April are donated to local charities or recyclers.
May 12th – 19th, 2021
- Jester East
- Jester Wes
- San Jacinto
- Small dorm goods
- Small working electronics/appliances
- School Supplies (Textbooks, Pencils / pens, etc.)
- Non-perishable food items (yellow bin)
- New toiletries
- Underwear or socks
- Broken Electronics/Appliances
- Trash or broken items
- Open/used toiletries or cleaning supplies
- Volunteer Information
- We will need 1 volunteer each day of the sale to help us pick up donations in the morning. Volunteer sign up can be found here.
- Reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have about the Donation Drive.