Join the movement toward a sustainable campus.
Every student organization can play a role in sustainability, no matter your mission, beliefs, culture, or values. Our door is open – don’t be nervous!
Volunteer with us
- Microfarm Work-Days – Student orgs can reserve our 1/2 acre Microfarm for a volunteer day. Email: email@example.com to reserve – first come first served.
- Trash to Treasure Sales – Be a part of our $1 sales & staff the event with your members! All volunteers get to take an item home and the satisfaction of knowing you help diverted lightly used items from the landfill. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate. Sale schedule will be up soon.
- Green Greeks West Campus Clean-Ups – Clean up West Campus after Halloween and Round Up weekends with us. We have several orgs and students come out and we have free breakfast tacos! Facebook Events coming soon.
- Waller Creek Clean Ups – Join us in cleaning up the creek right in our backyard (east side of campus). Environmental Health and Safety will provide all the supplies and some free breakfast. More details coming soon…
Collaborate with us
- Want to make your event Zero Waste? Our Green Events team offers free consulting and recycling and composting services for your events and/or recurring meetings. We will help you find sustainable vendors, supplies, and methods of advertising. We also provide recycling and compost bins and will dispose of the waste afterwards. Fill out a consultation request here.
- Want to integrate sustainability education into your org? Co-plan and host a workshop, lecture, or campus pop-up with our Education and Outreach Team relating to the mission of your org. For example, if you’re a premed org, you could co-host a Sustainability in Healthcare workshop with us. Email: email@example.com to discuss collaboration opportunities with us.
Have questions or need more guidance?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our directors at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to adopt sustainability into your student organization.